|What are dog zoomies?|
Let’s look at why dog zoomies occur.
The zoomies behavior is fairly common in young dogs
Dogs zoomies happen right after the bath
Zoomies during playtime
Zoomies involves huge bursts of speed
Precursors to dog zoomies
Zoomies are a natural part of the dog behavior
Zoomies last for a short period
It is not impossible to stop dog zoomies
Dogs are not the only species who indulge in zoomies behavior
Frequently asked questions
Are dog zoomies bad?
How do I stop my dog from indulging in zoomies?
- Keep in mind your safety as well as your dogs
- Check your dog for any kind of compulsive behavior
- Do not charge your dog. It is only likely to add to your dog’s excitement and prolong the zoomies period.
- Teach your dog the recall commands
- Run in the opposite direction of your dog
- Throw a ball or a toy in the direction where you want your dog to go.
- Regularly exercise your dog mentally as well as physically
- If it is hot outside, do not let your dog zoom around in hot weather.